Friday, August 22, 2008

The Relationship Tag (tagged by Michelle)

Are you:Single/Taken/Engaged/Married? 110% taken!

If you are single, do not answer any more questions.


Name 10 things you like/love about your significant other:

1. He is SOO funny!
2. He is extremely motivated and smart.
3. He is talented at so many things! He can be Mr. Fix It, Mr. Computer Man, Mr. Chef, Mr. Business Man, or Mr. Sports Star! He's very well rounded.
4. He doesn't forget about the little things. He opens all my doors for me (because he wants to!), leaves me notes on the mirror before he goes out of town, gives me unexpected gifts, brings home balloons and wine as a surprise for gluten free anniversaries! Even after 3 years!
5. He knows me better than I know myself.
6. He totally gives in to all of my whims.
7. He eats my gluten free food and I know that he is so proud of me.
8. He stands up for me.
9. He likes my family!
10. SEXY SEXY SEXY. And he is totally a cuddler. :)

What do you guys do on dates? We go on dates?? Haha. We're both so busy all of the time, that I really just enjoy a quiet night in where we watch tv or movies.

Are you crazy about this person? I am absolutely wild about him! He is the best thing to ever happen to me and he is the love of my life. I've never been so happy.

Is this person crazy about you? Yep, and he shows me everyday! :)

In general, name 10 things that turn you on:

1. Strong, muscular build (what I like to call, "the baseball player body")
2. Humor, sillyness
3. Intelligence
4. Motivation
5. Respectfullness (is that a word? lol)
6. Sappy love notes! (He always writes really good long ones in cards because he knows I LOVE it!)
7. Stability
8. Desire for marriage and family....one day!
9. Outgoing personality
10. Compassionate and understanding


Tag one person: Anyone who wants to do this!

1 comment:

Endless Possibilities said...

Aww Stephie!!! I loved your reasons for loving B! What a great romance you guys share!