I was tagged by Kortnei!
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. I was working as a cashier at Ashley furniture and barely making it through school
2. I was going to punk rock shows and Warped Tour
3. Got waay too many body piercings and a few tattoos too (wreckless youth, sheesh)
4. I moved out for the first time and ate too much fast food
5. Just found out I had celiac and was trying to figure out what that meant and how to cope
5 Things on my list to do today:
Super exciting stuff..
1. Write thank you notes
2. Do laundry
3. Go to bed early (I still haven't recovered from traveling!)
5. Clean up
5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
1. I'd like to say that I'd pay off this house (because I LOVE it), but I know Brandon would want to buy a bigger one.
2. Invest so we could both quit our jobs and live off the money for the rest of our lives
3. Start a chihuahua rescue (not many know that this is such a dream of mine!) and have like 6 chihuahuas of my own
4. Put myself through school and go more than part time! (Maybe actually chase that dream that I've been too scared/held back by real life to do...med school anyone?)
5. Have a Duggar sized family (HAHAHA! jk...or am I? Brandon's probably sweating right now reading that)
5 Places I've lived:
1. Tucson, AZ
2. Schaumburg, IL
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Maricopa, AZ
5 Jobs I've held:
1. Cashier/Office manager at Ashley Furniture.
2. Office Assistant at Center for Athletic Performance and Physical Therapy. And yes, I had to say that whole title when I answered the phone
3. Customer Service Rep at Global Trans
4. Auditor at company that will remain unnamed (current)
5. That's it!
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Making babies (eyebrow wriggle)
2. Have a career in something that I am passionate about
3. Traveling (actually take the time to have REAL vacations)
4. Try to be more crafty/domestic
5. Create my own recipes
5 People I tag:
Everyone I would tag has already done this. Lol.