Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gluten Free Country Store in Gilbert, AZ

You guys, I am so excited for this, I couldn’t even wait to tell you!

On November 6th, Gluten Free Country Store is opening in Gilbert, AZ!!

For those of you that live in AZ or will be passing through, their information is:

Gluten Free Country Store

3345 S Val Vista Dr, Suite 101 (202 Santan Freeway and Val Vista)

Gilbert, AZ 85297

480.889.9932

You can contact them by email at glutenfreecountrystore@yahoo.com.

The are going to be carrying gluten free products as well as sugar free and low calorie products! You’ll be able to find all your favorite brands (Glutino, Pamela’s, Mrs. Leeper’s, etc) all in ONE PLACE!! This is going to make my life (and YOUR life) so much easier! Once thing I HATE about living gluten free is that I have to not only order my favorite products online, but I always have to drive between Whole Foods or Sprouts just to find what I want/need.

My husband and I plan on going for their grand opening so I will let you know more after that!!

I’m so excited, I love when our gluten free options expand!! :)

1 comment:

Traci said...

YEAH!! Thanks for sharing!! I can't wait!