Friday, September 25, 2009

Kinnikinnick Foods to launch 4 new products!!!

First and foremost, I am sorry for my absence.

But on to this GREAT news! I am so excited for this, I can't even tell you.

Yesterday on Twitter, Kinnikinnick announced that they are going to be launching these 4 new products in the upcoming months:

Chocolate KinniKritters
Graham Style KinniKritters
Fudge KinniTOOS
Panko Style Breadcrumbs

KinniKritters are pretty much one of my absolute favorite gluten free snacks (I'm eating some right now, actually), so to say that I am looking forward to two new flavors would be an understatement! I cannot wait to try these!

The fudge KinniTOOS are available now on the Kinnikinnick website and according to Kinnikinnick's official Twitter page the other products will be available for order online in a few weeks, and will be in stores in the next 2-4 months.

Which products are you most excited about?

1 comment:

truth said...

I just found your blog while searching for some gluten free information. I'm not sure we've ever tried the Kinnikinnick brand. I'm going to have to try and find it. Thanks for sharing.

My 22 year old daughter was diagnosed with Celiac in April. Since then I've tried hard to help her in going gluten free. She is extremely sensitive and has no desire to cheat since she gets so ill simply from cross contamination.