Friday, December 5, 2008

Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free Ring Tings

Every review that you have read about these little gems is true. My shipment arrived today and these are FABULOUS. I literally skipped around my house after I scarfed it down.





I was so excited to try it that I didn't take a picture until after. The flavor of these are incredible, which is surprising since it is free of so many things. In case you can't read the picture, these are gluten free, lactose free, casein free, soy free, and dairy free. And I thought the same as you are probably thinking right now, Aren't three of those essentially the same thing?



The cake part of these are admittedly a bit on the dry side, and the filling is really dense. It's like a really thick frosting, but tastes good. But it works. It's a ding dong, just as good as the ones you used to love, except now it's legal!

If you want to try a premade treat and not be disappointed, order these now. Click here for the website. Did I mention they are offering FREE SHIPPING??

2 comments:

Endless Possibilities said...

Well, if you dont want a bachlorette party, we can have a you and me overnight in Flagstaff and take these in honor of those donettes we ate there so long ago!

Hey, that would be fun actually! Girls night, excellent, party time! We can actually go to places! We are legal now!

Alisa said...

I hear good things about that brand, and you had me tempted with the idea of ding dongs!