Friday, November 13, 2009

Gluten Free Country Store Opening in Gilbert, AZ -- UPDATE

I have the latest, up-to-the-minute news for you on the opening on Gluten Free Country Store in Gilbert, AZ.

I have been informed as of tonight that, unfortunately, the store will not be able to open its doors to the public on November 17th as previously stated. I'm sure you all can understand what goes into the opening of a store like this, and all the channels and approvals you must go through before you can start delighting the masses with your plethora of gluten free goodies.

As of right now, I do not have an open date. But, just as I've jumped on my computer tonight to tell you this information, you can bet that I will be updating you with the opening information within minutes of hearing it. I know you all are just as excited as I am to get your foot in the door at Gluten Free Country Store! I can assure you that your interest and excitement is very much appreciated by the owners of the store; they are equally as anxious to open and meet everyone!

For all you Glass-Is-Half-Full folks (because I always like to balance the negative with the positive), the good news is this: You have more time to clean out your trunk to make room for all the stocking up on delicious gluten free food you'll be doing as soon as this store does open! (For those of you that have seen my car, you know what a dire situation my trunk is in. I need to get crackin').

In case you missed it, here is all their information:

Gluten Free Country Store
3345 S Val Vista Dr, Suite 101 (202 Santan Freeway and Val Vista)
Gilbert, AZ 85297
480-889-9932
Email: glutenfreecountrystore@yahoo.com

In the meantime, while you're waiting, don't forget to tell all your friends and family about this great new store coming to our community!


(P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?? Betty Crocker GF Fruit snacks and prize pack! Last day to enter is Tuesday, November 17th!)

4 comments:

Amy Ruth said...

Hi Stephanie!

I was browsing sites trying to find some information on Gluten Free diets and came across yours! I have a friend who was pretty sick for years and the only thing that has helped her is this gluten free diet. The issue I am having is the meals I've cooked for her growing up is special but I still want her to be able to eat them without getting sick. I would like to convert some of them but I have no idea what she can and can't have. Like mayo vs Miraclewhip. Things like that. Do you know any good sites I could check out? Or could I shoot you a recipe to see what your great mind could do?

Hope to hear from you and love your site!

Amy Ruth

Kathy said...

Great news, I can't wait to check it
out. I live in Glendale, so I will
certainly be coming by. Keep us
updated!

Anonymous said...

I live in Scottsdale, came across this new store, wondering if you are open yet? Also wondering if I can order product online, as gilbert is about 30 min. drive, crossing my fingers that the online store is coming soon! www.glutenfreecountrystore.com tried that and it had no product?

GF Steph said...

Anonymous --

I don't have any more information at this time, but have emailed the owners (who are friends of ours)your questions and will hopefully have an update for you soon!