Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have been a bad, bad blogger...

I have a good excuse, really!

My laptop totally crapped out about a week ago. Died. I liked that laptop too. Needless to say it was unexpected and I had to go buy a new one because I start up school August 18th. So I begrudgingly gave up my typical gluten free shopping budget in favor of a new laptop. Lol, I kid I kid.


Here's what I got:

Yes, it's red. And yes, it's pretty freaking sweet. I was a little angry about it the first couple of days because I didn't want to have to buy it. But I sure do like ol' red now that I got her.

My love, B, is out of town right now so I am going to catch up on my blogging! Hooray!

1 comment:

Endless Possibilities said...

OMG, STEPH!!! Your computer just gave my computer an orgasm! My computer has a crush on your computer.I think I have a crush on the exterior of your computer. It is so pretty!

In all seriousness, congrats on the purchase!