Thursday, January 1, 2009

Heelys!

Brandon got a pair of Heelys from my parents for Christmas this year. He's been wanting some for probably over a year now. I thought for sure he was going to hurt himself learning how to use them, but of course, he's a natural. We went to the mall today and he had so much fun zipping around on them, that he insisted I get some too! I thought for sure with my clumsy nature that I would hurt myself. But alas, I have gotten the hang of them without falling once! Here's a video of each of us practicing at the neighborhood basketball court.
video
video

He's a LOT better than me!

2 comments:

Endless Possibilities said...

Hey, you were both good:)

Marlow said...

Good job!! I am fairly certain I would fall and break my neck, but you make it look so simple!