Monday, June 23, 2008

Black Bean and Corn Dip

This is an amazing recipe that I got from B's mom. It's rediculously quick and easy to make and can be used as a dip or topping. We usually eat it with tortilla chips, but you can put it in taco salad, top your carne asada tacos, or as a side with Chipotle-Lime chicken (recipe coming soon). Don't hesitate in trying this recipe. Make it tonight. You won't regret it!

1 can Bush's Best Black Beans, rinsed
1 can White Shoepeg Corn, drained (not the regular yellow corn! This is important)
3/4 teaspoon Cumin
Approx 1 tablespoon chopped cilatro (I'm not a big cilantro fan, so add more if you fancy it)
Green onion, sliced small (I usually use 1 of the "sticks" (?) and cut just the green part)
Juice of 1 lime (I happen to like a lot of lime, so I do 2 small limes)

Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well. Eat it and write me to thank me for changing your life. :-)

1 comment:

Michelle & Jacob said...

YUMMY!!! Your blog always makes me hungry. This sounds fab!!!