Friday, June 6, 2008

Good Product Alert



Glutino Gluten Free Crackers. I bought these at the Fry's store across the street from my work for a (slightly steep) $4.99. I'd heard good things about the Glutino brand (although I did NOT like their frozen alfredo) so I decided to break from my gluten free rice crackers (Back to Nature White Cheddar rice crackers are AMAZING) and give them a try. I am happy to report that these crackers are really good and are a very nice alternative to rice crackers! I find that rice crackers have a very nutty taste (depending on the brand) and I'm not too fond of nuts. Some also taste a lot like sesame (another flavor I am not wild about) so I try to drown out the flavor with whatever topping I am using. These Glutino crackers, I think, have a slight graham cracker flavor and are more similar to "regular" crackers such as the oh-so-yummy Ritz and Club crackers. These could also be successfully substituded for Saltines to calm a sensitive or nauseous tummy since they are a little easier to get down your throat when eaten alone. Overall, big thumbs up on this product and I would recommended these to anyone wheat/gluten free!

1 comment:

Michelle & Jacob said...

I will have to try these out!!