Friday, June 6, 2008

Migraine

Migraines suck. I haven't had one in years and unfortunately, last night I got one and it's carried over into today. I am trying to tough it out here at work, but it's getting increasingly harder to do with my vision getting funky and my hands going numb. That might have been why my stomach was so upset yesterday, too. Today I can hardly keep down my yogurt and excedrine. I'm not sure what triggered all this, maybe I was somehow glutened? I have read that it is a good idea to cut your diet down to only fresh foods like fruits, veggies, and organic meats (Ugh, $$$), nothing processed, to get your stomach back in order, so maybe I'll give that a try.

1 comment:

Michelle & Jacob said...

I hope you feel better. I am sorry. I hope you are 100% by the end of the day.