Monday, June 16, 2008

One of the happiest moments of my life!!


I know that eating at a place called Wildflower Bread Company may be a bit ironical for someone on a gluten free diet, but their Potato Cream Cheese soup is heaven on earth to my taste buds. The Boy and I wanted to eat there over the weekend, so we took to their website to find out if I could enjoy this soup that I loved oh-so-much. I was really worried because I found out this week that the Zuppa Toscana at Olive Garden is not gluten free. I mourned the loss of that soup a great deal. Surely I could not be so unfortunate to lose both of my favorite potato soups in the same week?? Thankfully they had the ingredient listing on the website...

Ingredients:Water, potato, whole milk, cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk and cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan, carob bean and/or guar gums]), onion, chicken base (chicken meat including chicken juices, hydrolyzed soy and corn protein, potato flour, flavorings, autolyzed yeast extract, carrot powder and turmeric), modified corn starch, diced ham (cured with: water, potassium lactate, dextrose, salt, corn syrup, modified food starch, sodium phosphate, sodium diacetate, natural smoke flavor, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), celery, salt, spices.Allergens: Milk, Soy

Break out the noise makers and confetti!! This soup is A-okay!! We went there on Saturday and I enjoyed my soup more than I ever have before because I knew that I had almost lost it, but now we could be together forever. You can also buy a large quantity (I don't know the exact amount) of the soup in a to-go container for $9.99 so you can enjoy it more than once!!
*Author's note: I did not take the above picture. There was no such sandwhich on my plate. I found this by image searching Wildflower Bread Company on MSN.

1 comment:

Michelle & Jacob said...

YUMMY!!! Lets go there for dinner one night when I am baby free! I have so much to tell you and I am sure you have a lot to tell me!!! It feels like it has been forever.

Thanks for my comment!! Diaper burning sounds good!!!