Monday, June 23, 2008

Chipotle Lime Chicken

This recipe was a huge hit! I found it at the Sprouts website. I was the perfect mix of smoky Chipotle and tangy lime. You won't be disappointed by this one!

1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 c olive oil
2 1/2 tablespoons chipotle Tabasco
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 chicken breasts
2 teaspoons honey

Preheat grill to medium-hot.

Combine lime juice, oil, tabasco, and salt in a small bowl. Place chicken in a large ziploc bag. Measure out 1/3 cup (I just estimated) marinade and add to chicken. Allow chicken to marinate at room temperature for about 15 minutes. To make glaze, stir honey into remaining marinade until dissolved. Grill chicken and brush with glaze. Grill until glaze is lightly browned.

This is one of our new favorite dishes!

2 comments:

Michelle & Jacob said...

I am going to make this one of these nights! Yummy!

Any dessert recipes ???

Katie said...

This looks right up my ally....easy and delicious! Can't wait to try it :-)

Katie