Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogging machine!

This past weekend was my mom's 50th birthday. She's the beautiful lady standing next to me (with the horrible posture) in this picture:





That is my humble little family, and despite their crazyness (no, not me, noo...), I love them. We all went to dinner and took my mom to the fabulous restaurant Houston's in Scottsdale. They have the most amazing, fall off the bone ribs. My mom loves ribs, but doesn't get them often because my dad doesn't care for them. So it was perfect for her! We also all got her a 1 1/2 carat gold Journey necklace to comemerate this milestone birthday. If you don't know what that is, it looks like this:


She was completely surprised and it looks absolutely gorgeous on her, of course! I love my mom very much and was happy to put this all together to make a memorable birthday for her! Happy birthday Mom!


You may have noticed that I am blogging an obscene and unnatural amount tonight. Well, B, the love of my life, is on a short business trip right now. I am missing him terribly and I'm trying to distract myself from freaking out over every little noise the house makes. So blogging it is! Here is B and I on our recent Vegas trip:




While "daddy" is out of town, our two little girls are on high alert! And they scare the shit out of mommy by barking at nothing!


This is my little princess Constantine. She is a 3 year old chihuahua and the second love of my life. She is currently helping me blog by laying across my stomach while I type!

This is Lola. She is a 1 1/2 year old chihuahua mix. I think she's part rat terrier. She is very shy, very loving, and never makes a sound unless Constantine gets her riled up. She's needy but independent at the same time; she's currently laying by my feet, dead to the world.

So there you go, a little peek into my life. Now: It's bedtime.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about mother-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute a story. Please visit my blog for information about being interviewed for “Mom's Little Angel.”

Gregory E. Lang
Author of “Daddy’s Little Girl,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Mom” and more.

Michelle & Jacob said...

Happy b-day to your mom!

When does b get back? Maybe we can hang this weekend?