Monday, July 14, 2008

My Latest Obsession

So every couple of weeks, it never fails, I am completely obsessed with a certain type of food. I eat it until I can't stand the thought of it anymore, then I move onto the next. I just got out of my tuna and rice cracker obsession, and am now in the throws of my latest infatuation: Yogurt.




This is literally a picture of how much yogurt I have in my fridge right now. This is after I've been eating yogurt 3 times a day for about a week. I also have a pretty hefty stash in my work fridge too. I can't get enough! Yogurt is labeled gluten free and has live cultures (probiotics) that help even out your digestive tract. I can't tell you that I've actually felt a huge difference eating so many probiotics, but I can tell you that I'll probably have to buy another 18 pack in a couple of days. I love it. My favorite flavors are strawberry, strawberry kiwi, and peach. I'm gonna see if the container says gluten free on the strawberry cheesecake flavor, and if it is I am trying that next. By the way, as good as the white chocolate strawberry (can you tell I LOVE strawberries, lol) sounds, it is not. Beware.

Eat more yogurt!

No comments: